A cookie is a small text file that we store on your device if you agree.
Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping basket.
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose (for example, Google Analytics)
Our Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Google: www.google.com/privacy.html
- Trusted Shops: www.trustedshops.co.uk/legal-notice-privacy.html
- You Tube: www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/en-GB/
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
“LIKE” button and Facebook social widget (Facebook, Inc.)
“LIKE” button and Facebook social widget (Facebook, Inc.) are interaction services with social network Facebook, provided by Facebook Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookie and use data Place of data treatment:
Services of this section provvide for Treatment Master to analyze traffic data and to track user behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics (Google LLC) is an analysis service provvided by GoogleLCC (Google).
Google use collected personal data to track and examine the use of this website, fill report and share with other Google services.
Google should use personal data to contextualize e customize advertisement of his own advertising network.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
User can organize cookie permissions using the panel of his browser to avoid or not cookie installation. User can also delete cookie from the past navigation. User can read informations in EDAA (UE), network Advertsing Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Giappone) and more similar ones.
Data treatment Master
Definitions and legal references
Personal data are all informations (included indentification number) which, directly or not, make a person identified or identifiable.
Utilization data are information automatically collected by this web site: IP addresses or computer’s names, Uniform Resource Identifier, time of request, method of request, dimension of the answer file, numeric code of the state of request, country of request, caratheristics of the browser and the Operating system, details about time and ways of navigation in the system
User is the person who use this web site